Sunday, November 15, 2009

Miss you

for the past two days i feel uncomfortable because you are not beside me. i feel like something is missing. sometimes i wish i can be with you everyday but i scare you will feel bored of me. yesterday you treat me so cold. you seldom reply my msg and i was so scare. my heart beeps very fast cause i am nervous. i am scare that you feel bored of me. luckily today you got reply me and chat me like normal. you are coming back tomorrow. cant wait for it.. miss you

1 comment:

  1. if the god can gv us a chance get back together.. fish thong promise wont hurt u anymore..wont treat u cold anymore.. wont feel bored to u forever.. dice moo.. i am really miss u now..reali need u now..i dunno wat i can do nw.. i know everything is too late..but sorry.. i reali cant put u down.. I LOVE U

    ReplyDelete