Monday, October 12, 2009

Just the same

my life is back to normal. Everyday also doing the same thing. The only thing that i am trying to improve is i am tryin to be a good friend and boy friend. recently, i have hurt few of my friends and also my girl friend. sorry. i will try to improve. maybe one day i will manage to change.. give me some time..
life in kampar is kinda boring. luckily i manage to find something to do. that is watch doraemon. haha. i know it sounds lame but what to do. kampar is a dead town. luckily i have my girl friend and a group of friends that always support me.

1 comment:

  1. i wish i can be ur side acc u..
    i wish i can be ur side chat with u..
    i wish i can be ur side look at u..
    i wish i can be ur side make u happy..
    i wish i can be ur side protect u..
    i wish i can be ur side until the day i died..

    ReplyDelete