Wednesday, January 6, 2010

scare..

my life is still the same, nothing has change. one thing i have realise is i am not a good boy friend. haiz.. my job as a boy friend is to make my girl friend happy but for the past few months, i keep make her angry and emo.. i dunno what should i do to maintain this relationship and keep u happy always. i am scare i will lose you. maybe sometimes i am childish and sohai, i am just trying to make u smile more.. hope i can be more mature...i want to take good care of u and hope we can last forever.. i want u to believe the words forever.. love u
for the past few months, my relationship with my friends getting better. we dint really quarrel. haha.. i really appreciate u all. kelvin, tommy, panda, miwi, soo ping, chuan how,kah chuan and siew fei. u all my brothers.. thx for ur help when i need u all...
lol, i will never forget gavin.. u will always be my sifu.... fuck u cause u are in Sunderland now..hope u will come back again.. miss u my brother..

2 comments:

  1. dear...reali cant imagine how is my life nw.. the life without dice moo...reali cant afford it... i reali wish tat u can come back to me..but i know it is impossible d...coz i hurt u like killing u.. dear..sorry for hurting u before..wat i can say nw is I AM REGRET TO LET U GO AND FISH THONG LOVE U..
    i know wat i do now cant get back anything..
    i know wat i do nw will make u more suffer and wont happy...
    but u know ma...when i tell u im going to let u go...my heart pain like cant breathe anymore..i know u don like to see me cry...but sometimes i reali cant stop it..once i think back u r going to leave me..u wont care me anymore..we wont have chance go dating anymore..we wont sleep on a same bed anymore.. i cant call u once i miss u anymore.. i cant hug u once i need u anymore.. i cant kiss u once i feel i love u anymore...u know when i think i cant do all this..my heart reali pain.. dice moo..i reali cant afford to lose u..sorry.. I LOVE U..

    ReplyDelete
  2. jus wanna drop by to wish u r happy enough and blissful too...
    regret..regret why before i keep force u get back with me..
    i know u r not willing...
    jus wanna don let me sad..
    jus wanna fulfil me.. and ur family..
    now..i knew the truth d...
    sorry for make u so suffer...
    bcoz of my temper and everything..
    i am not a good gf..
    now this is good for u...
    so appreciate her...
    dice moo...
    fish thong jus will wish u one time and also last time... coz i don think i will be so brave and again...

    what fish thong wish is jus hope u r blissful and happy enough..

    ReplyDelete