Wednesday, September 9, 2009

my true feelings

This few weeks, i have made few of my friends emo.. I admit i have made a lot of empty promises. I will try to change.. Today I just received a call from my best friend and ended up I have been screwed again. This proves that I am not a really good friend. I might have a lot of friends but I have hurt most of them. Most of the time I will break my promise and one of it is cigarette. I can’t get rid of it. Erm.. Maybe I should learn how to be nice to my friends. Sorry if I have hurt anyone. Hope everyone can forgive me.

Gav, you are leaving soon. You are my really best friends. We seldom keep in touch but you will always be my brother. The times we had will always be in my memories. I will never forget how you help me and you always give me advice when I am having problem. Hope our friendship will never end when you leave Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment